Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Welcome

Hi Folks! This is the not-so-long awaited math blog. The idea here is two-fold.

1) We can use this blog to talk about Mario's analysis class here, even though I'm in Finland. Hopefully Jasun will be scanning notes - I'll post them here (with his permission), and then we can discuss. I'll also try to do the homework - we could discuss that here too. I'll try to post the solutions I come up with.

2) I'll talk here about what research I'm doing with Pekka in Finland this semester. I think many of you will find it interesting.

Anyway, please feel free to leave comments and/or questions. I miss you guys and I look forward to working with you, however remotely, this semester.

4 Comments:

Blogger janus said...

It seems like a new blog of yours crops up every day, K. Not that I mind, of course. (;

Again, once I find that scanner, you will have my notes. Count on it.

10:50 PM  
Blogger janus said...

Say, would you be opposed to adding me as a member of this blog? A third use of this blog could be to discuss the present and future affairs of Student Analysis Seminar at UM.

Technical details: to allow this option, it would be under the tab "Settings" and then "Members" (far right of the taskbar).

10:54 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Sure. I've sent you a member invitation. The more math we get going in one place, the better I think.

1:58 PM  
Blogger janus said...

Nice! Thanks!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home